To help animals in need find their forever families, establish loving relationships, and live their best quality of life.
What makes us unique?
- We are foster based only.
- We offer foster counseling and support groups for our foster families.
- We will never push an animal on anyone unless they are 110% confident that they can care for the animal’s needs.
- We provide individualized training needs for our foster’s and adopters.
- We do not have strict adoption rules. We will place the animal with the home our adoption coordinators feel is the best fit for the animal. We understand that some animals can thrive on farms, in apartments, or without a fenced in yard and will place each animal in the home we feel will give them their best quality of life.
- We specialize in rescuing dogs that are at high risk of euthanasia or need behavioral rehabilitation.
- We help animals nationwide and worldwide find their permanent homes. We do not limit our service area as long as we have the means to to assist animals and approve homes.
- We assist anyone seeking to adopt an animal in finding their next 4-legged family member, even if it means connecting them with another rescue or shelter.
- We are strictly volunteer based meaning we have no paid employees and no individual profits from this rescue including board members.
- Although we encourage every animal to be spayed/neutered and every animal we rescue will be spayed/neutered, we will not shame anyone for having an intact animal.
- We value and help foster animal and human relationships. We will help keeps dogs with their owners by taking in and fostering dogs temporarily to avoid re-homing.